ADULT CAREER EDUCATION COUNSELING
We are here to help you create, successfully navigate, and achieve your career and educational goals.
– Pathway planning
– Goal setting
– Academic and career counseling
– Monitoring student progress
– Evaluating transcripts from previous colleges/universities
– College and career awareness
– Refer support services and community services as needed
TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION SERVICES
Transcript evaluation services are available to students who would like to have a prerequisite cleared from a previous college/university before registering for a North Orange County ROP course.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Services outside these hours by appointment only.