ADULT CAREER EDUCATION COUNSELING
We are here to help you create, successfully navigate, and achieve your career and educational goals.
– Pathway planning
– Goal setting
– Academic and career counseling
– Monitoring student progress
– Evaluating transcripts from previous colleges/universities
– College and career awareness
– Refer support services and community services as needed
If you would like course information or help with the registration process, please visit a specific Training Program under the Courses tab on the website or email email@example.com for assistance.
TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION SERVICES
Transcript evaluation services are available to students who would like to have a prerequisite cleared from a previous college/university before registering for a North Orange County ROP course.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Services outside these hours – By appointment only.
Lila Dulac, M.A.Ed., PPS
North Orange County ROP
Career Education Counselor
Office: (714) 502-5869