Only $500 to start course!
Payment Plan Available
This course trains students to assist a physician and work in a laboratory or medical office. Students learn the following content and skills:
- Medical and surgical asepsis
- Assisting with the physical examination of the patient and minor surgical procedures
- Administration of medication by physician order
- Laboratory skills for blood withdrawal, urinalysis, and specimen collection
- Assisting with diagnostic procedures
- Vital signs
- Introduction to basic anatomy and physiology as well as diseases commonly related to the medical office experience
- Medical terminology
- Medical office administrative skills
After completing the Medical Assistant Training Program along with 120-160 hours of work-related experience, the student will be eligible to take the Medical Assistant certification exam through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
Note: All externship placements are within the North Orange County Region.
TEXTBOOK & SUPPLIES
- Textbook included in course cost – Medical Assisting: Administrative and Clinical Competencies (9th Edition), eBook
- Students can choose to purchase the hardcover Medical Assisting: Administrative and Clinical Competencies (9th Edition) book online; ISBN-13: 978-1305110700, ISBN-10: 1305110706
1st Payment – $500 due September 25, 2023
2nd Payment – $1,425 due November 16, 2023
3rd Payment – $1,425 due January 12, 2023
*Full payment required two weeks prior to externship to complete course and receive a certificate.
- Credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Money order (No personal checks will be accepted)
- Online 24/7 by clicking the ENROLL button on this page.
- In-person at the Trident Education Center, Room #1
1800 W. Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92804
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Course start is based on student enrollment. If the minimum number of students necessary to operate the course is not met, the course may be either postponed or canceled.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes