(No class: 11/23)
November 22 – 26, 2021: Thanksgiving Break
Mandatory virtual class meeting every Tuesday night at 5 p.m. starting October 19, 2021.
Recommended basic computer knowledge
ONLINE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must complete 8 hours of mandatory online course work each week
TEXTBOOK & SUPPLIES
- Textbook included
- Credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Money order (No personal checks will be accepted)
Due to COVID-19, payments must be completed by credit/debit card. Money order and cash cannot be accepted at this time.
- Online 24/7 by clicking ENROLL on this page
- In-person at the North Orange County ROP Education Center
385 N. Muller Street, Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Course start is based on student enrollment. If the minimum number of students necessary to operate the course is not met, the course may be either postponed or canceled.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes