Mandatory in-person class meeting on Monday, April 4, at 5:00 p.m.
Trident Education Center
1800 West Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92804
The class will then be virtual starting April 11, 2022.
Recommended basic computer knowledge including Google and Microsoft programs
ONLINE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must complete 8 hours of mandatory online course work each week
TEXTBOOK & SUPPLIES
- Textbook included
- Credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Money order (No personal checks will be accepted)
Due to COVID-19, payments must be completed by credit/debit card. Money order and cash cannot be accepted at this time.
- Online 24/7 by clicking ENROLL on this page
- In-person at the North Orange County ROP Education Center
385 N. Muller Street, Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Course start is based on student enrollment. If the minimum number of students necessary to operate the course is not met, the course may be either postponed or canceled.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes