Medical Terminology: Anatomy & Physiology – Online
No class on 3/15 – 3/26
Mandatory 1st day of class virtual meeting: 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 26
Recommended basic computer knowledge
THIS IS A PREREQUISITE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT COURSE & VOCATIONAL NURSE TRAINING PROGRAM
ONLINE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must complete 10 hours of mandatory online course work each week
TEXTBOOK & SUPPLIES
- Textbook included
- Credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Money order (No personal checks will be accepted)
Due to COVID-19, payments must be completed by credit/debit card. Money order and cash cannot be accepted at this time.
- Online 24/7 by clicking ENROLL on this page
- In-person at the North Orange County ROP Education Center
385 N. Muller Street, Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Course start is based on student enrollment. If the minimum number of students necessary to operate the course is not met, the course may be either postponed or canceled.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This is a Prerequisite for Medical Assistant Course & Vocational Nurse Training Program
Medical Front Office Receptionist