March 26, 2024, to May 14, 2024
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
April 25, 2024, to June 20, 2024
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
$500 deposit to secure your spot and then Payment #2 and Payment #3
*Payment plan available
- Recommended basic computer knowledge, including Google & Microsoft programs.
- Student must have valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS) CPR card prior to start date. For information on how to obtain a AHA BLS CPR card please visit https://www.heart.org/
- COVID-19 Vaccination & appropriate boosters are required.
This course is designed to prepare students for a career in nursing. Students learn about basic nursing care, emergency procedures, communication, and how to work effectively as a member of a healthcare team.
In order to participate in clinical experience and to qualify for the National Nurse Aid Assessment Program (NNAAP) examination, students must: obtain a passing grade; possess and present a valid, government-issued photo ID and Social Security card; have a negative TB test and physical exam; and have a clear fingerprint/background check. Clinical sites require a current American Heart Association BLS/CPR card.
Students must successfully complete a minimum of 60 hours of classroom instruction and a minimum of 100 hours of clinical experience and pass the NNAAP CNA examination, which is approximately $100 for the written and manual skills portions (retakes are an additional charge). A passing score on this exam is required for state certification.
This is a recommended course for our Vocational Nurse Training Program.
TEXTBOOK & SUPPLIES
$500 due 3/26/24
2nd Payment – $825 due 5/2/24
3rd Payment – $825 due 6/13/24
*Full payment required to complete course and receive certificate
- Credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Money order (No personal checks will be accepted)
Due to COVID-19, payments must be completed by credit/debit card. Money order and cash cannot be accepted at this time.
- Online 24/7 by clicking ENROLL on this page. If you need assistance registering online, please contact us at (714) 502-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-person at the Trident Education Center
1800 W. Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92804
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Course start is based on student enrollment. If the minimum number of students necessary to operate the course is not met, the course may be either postponed or canceled.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes