VOCATIONAL NURSE TRAINING PROGRAM
The North Orange County ROP Vocational Nurse Training Program is designed to equip adult students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in California. A licensed vocational nurse works under the supervision and direction of registered nurses and doctors to administer basic nursing care. LVNs may work in hospitals, long-term care facilities, hospice, or home/residential care facilities. Some tasks performed by an LVN can include checking blood pressure, wound care, helping bathe or dress patients, help deliver, care for, and feed infants, collect samples for testing, and much more.
Students who successfully complete the program will be assisted in the process of taking the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
North Orange County ROP’s Vocational Nurse Training Program is approved by the California Department of Education and licensed by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians. All North Orange County ROP courses are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Full-time during the weekdays, with possible afternoon/evening clinical rotations
1800 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92804
- Assist with application for Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians
- All Textbooks
- Online Resources
- Simulation Lab
- Electronic Health Records Program
- Liability Insurance
Contact us via email or phone
email@example.com | (714)502-5800
MINIMUM PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Current/valid government photo ID indicating prospective student is 18 years of age or older
- Official, sealed transcript(s) indicating possession of a high school diploma or equivalent. All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated for US equivalency by an official US service prior to submission.
- Medical Terminology course or equivalent with a C or better
- Anatomy and Physiology course or equivalent with a C or better
- Valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support card. Certification must stay current throughout the program.
- Cumulative score of 70% or higher on the HESI Admission Assessment Exam. Opportunities for testing will be available during the admission process.
- Once selected for admission, students will be required to pay for, complete, and clear a background check, drug test, and physical examination/lab tests/titers/immunizations.
$4,250 upon registration
3 additional payments of $4,250 spread throughout program
*Full payment required to complete course and receive certificate
FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION
Take the first step today by submitting your information to the Vocational Nursing Training Program. We hope you’re a great fit for our program! As specific program information is released, you will be contacted to further your admission process.
VOCATIONAL NURSE TRAINING PATHWAY
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM NOCROP: All courses and facility training partners will follow COVID-19 safety recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Governor’s office, California Department of Public Health, and the Orange County Health Care Agency. Recommendations may include, but are not limited to, full COVID-19 vaccination status before participating in onsite clinical training or externships. Please take this into consideration prior to enrolling/registering for classes.